Potato frittata Recipe
• 4 medium Irish potatoes
• 1 medium red bell pepper
• 1 medium green sweet pepper
• 1/2 small onion chopped
• 4 eggs room temperature
• 1/2 cup whole milk
• 1/2 teaspoon salt or seasoning
• 1/2 cup flour
Preparation Step By Step
1. Peel and dice potatoes then boil or steam until tender and drain
2. Dice the green pepper, red pepper, and set aside.
3. Preheat oven (if you want to bake)
4. Beat the eggs well and add milk, salt or seasoning and flour and mix well. Gently fold in the peppers, onions and potatoes and stir well
5. Pour the mixture into a greased 8-inch baking pan and place in the oven.
Bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until center is set.
6. Remove from oven and let rest for 10 minutes before cutting and serving.
7. Fry in a medium heat ( if you want to fry)
How to make delicious fish sauce
Smoked fish 1000naira
Crayfish 200 naira
Locust beans 200naira
Red bell pepper
Seasoning and spices
Step By Step
1. In a pot, pour red oil, diced onions when it’s a bit hot and locust beans,cook for 5 minutes
2. Add grated scotch bonnet, diced tomatoes, diced red pepper and stir for a minute
3. Add seasoning and spices for taste and flavor and cook for about 8 minutes
4. Add smoked fish and crayfish and cook for 10 minutes in a low heat
5. Remove from heat and serve with a dish of your choice
6. Don’t forget the drink
We have different natural fruit juice or drink to step it down
Check how to make drink and juice on our blog.