Do not immediately stand up when finished observing Salah, Read this.
Here are the beneficial things you need to do immediately after you finished observing all the 5 daily salah.
Its highly adviceable not to immediately stand up after Salah for there are many things that will fetch loads of reward for man from the almighty Allah.
1. Istighfar (Astagfirullah 3x)
2. اللَّهُمَّ أَنْتَ السَّلاَمُ وَمِنْكَ السَّلاَمُ تَبَارَكْتَ يَا ذَا الْجَلاَلِ وَالإِكْرَامِ
Allahumma Antas-Salam wa minkas salam. Tabarakta ya Dhal-jalali wal ikram.
3. Subhanallah 33x Alhamdulilah 33x Allahu Akbar 33x
Subhanallah 10x Allhumdulillah 10x Allahu Akbar 10x
4. La llaha illallah wahdahu lasharikalah lahul mulku walahul Hamdu yuhyi wa yumitu wa huwa ala Kulli shyai’n Qadir.
5. Ayat-ul-kursi 1x
6. Surah Al-Ikhlas, Al-falaq, An Nas (1x) and in Maghrib and fajr (3x)
Then, Submit your request to Allah for whatever you desire!
With the above listed dua life will be so easy to humanity.
What to say after finishing salah?
Astaghfirullaaha Allaahumma ‘Antas-Salaamu wa minkas-salaamu, tabaarakta yaa Thal-Jalaali wal-‘Ikraam.
I seek the forgiveness of Allah (three times) . O Allah, You are Peace and from You comes peace .
What do you say after you start salah?
Subhanakallahumma wa bihamdika wa tabarakasmuka, wa ta’ala jadduka wa la ilaha ghairuk”
‘Glorious You are O Allah, and with Your praise, and blessed is Your Name, and exalted is Your majesty, and none has the right to be worshipped but You.
How do you complete a salah?
Normally, place your feet four inches apart while standing. Focus your attention on the location of your sajdah. Now, utter the Takbir (Allahu Akbar), which means Allah is the greatest, while raising your hands to your ears with your palms open. You may now begin to pray.